Tweet Two members of a Georgia militia group on Wednesday entered pleas of not guilty to charges that they planned to produce and disseminate a deadly biotoxin in attacks aimed at undermining federal and state governments, the Associated Press reported. Ray Adams and Samuel Clump denied they had plotted to generate ricin from castor beans. [...]
Bookmark this page, because you WILL need to know what to do when the time comes. The likelyhood of a terrorist attack on the Unites States is higher than its ever been. So prepare!
- ‘Appalling irresponsibility’: Senior scientists attack Chinese researchers for creating new strains of influenza virus in veterinary laboratory
- US health leader warns of human-to-human H7N9 bird flu
- WHO probes possible human transmission of H7N9 bird flu in China
- Lethal Virus Sample Vanishes From U.S. Biodefense Lab
- Social distancing:A feasible Way To Avoid Contagion